Wednesday, September 26, 2012

to the hardware store

J. Crew shirt // H&M pants // Rugged Outfitters wedges // Fossil watch // thrifted bag // Forever 21 shades

So I've been in DC for almost 2 weeks now and while I have started my internship, learned my way around the metro, gone to a JMU tailgate, had great seats at a Nationals game, and attended a number of happy hours... I've taken pictures of none of it.
I decided it's been too long since I blogged, and even longer since I wore these shoes. This is my favorite 'business casual' outfit so far. Although these shoes are pretty comfortable, I have to admit I wouldn't have worn them if I had known I would be spending the better part of the day wandering around DC looking for wire clippers... definitely still an intern. Regardless, I think I won the award for best dressed at the hardware store. 

- K.

No comments:

Post a Comment