Monday, September 17, 2012

no postage required

Banana Republic dress // Michael Kors watch // Jack Rogers sandals // Grandmother's necklace // Etienne Aigner purse

First off, I'd like to say that this dress is one of my best purchases because it is SO versatile. I wear it year-round...in the winter with tights, boots, and a scarf; in the summer as a swimsuit cover-up; and in the beautiful transitioning weather that is September. Anddd not only is it versatile, but this dress is comfortable too--an absolute winner in my book.
I wore this today to run errands with my mother. We went to the post office to mail some packages off, and after we left we drove past the old post office that is attached to a hardware store. Not only does the place have amazing chairs and rugged chains, but I took it as a sign from above that I should take my blog pictures there. (I mean two post offices in one hour is pretty ironic, right?)

- A.

No comments:

Post a Comment