Thursday, April 18, 2013

the last cold day

Loft shirt // H&M pants // Target scarf // Gap coat // Gifted watch // Relic satchel

Confession #1- these pictures are old. They're from the last really cold day I can remember. Wandering around Georgetown... even in this coat and scarf... was rough to say the least. I think my friend described it best as "definitely glove weather." 

Confession #2- this is someone's garage. But isn't it awesome, as far as garages go? Also, I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I didn't realize those stars (like the ones you see above) on old houses are actually star bolts that are tightened periodically to keep the structure from leaning. Pretty and useful- I like it. 

Regardless, I can't think of a better way to spend the last day of winter than with coffee and cookie at Dean & Deluca. 

-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment